internationalperformancemarketing.com takes care with great seriousness and attention, the aspect of Privacy and the legislation on Cookies.
Privacy & Policy
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
(Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Dear visitor, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – (hereinafter the “Code”) and Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”),
we wish to inform you that InternationalPerformanceMarketing.com, in the person of your legal representative and as Data Controller, necessarily becomes aware of personal data relating to you.
To this end, it is necessary for us to provide you with the following information in fulfillment of the obligation imposed by the aforementioned legislation.
internationalperformancemarketing.com guarantees maximum confidentiality and full compliance with the obligations established by the aforementioned Legislative Decree of the personal data you provide and acquired at the same time as registering for the services you have chosen.
Even the data necessary for the provision of these services will be processed in full compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and the security measures provided for by current legislation through IT, telematic and manual tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing.
The data may be disclosed to subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates or otherwise connected to our. Commercial company:
- sending advertising material
- market research
- promotional and marketing activities both by us and by its business partners.
At any time you can modify or request the cancellation of your data by email to email@example.com specifying your name and surname pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
A) Purpose of the treatment
The data is processed for the following purposes:
1) purposes related to the use of the related services offered by internationalperformancemarketing.com.
Without such data it will not be possible to provide the requested services.
- Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to use these services
2) functional purposes to our activity such as
- choice of the tourist facility where to vacation
- marketing of services
- sending advertising / informative / promotional material
- updates on initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding customers
- Market research, economic and statistical analysis.
3) Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers and agents.
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, internationalperformancemarketing.com may communicate and have your personal data processed in Italy to third parties belonging to the judicial authorities and supervisory and control bodies.
internationalperformancemarketing.com never collects your “sensitive” data (state of health, religion, etc.), nor does it communicate them to third parties or disseminate them.
B) The Data Controller and the Data Processors
The data controller is
International Performance Marketing SRL – Holding Carra Group
Via Leonidion, 5 73025 – Martano (Lecce) – PI 05191770758
in the person of its legal representative.
It has all the rights provided for by art. 13 of Law 675/1996.
C) Cancellation from e-mail services
By filling out the Information Form.
Users who wish to be permanently deleted from our archives by eliminating the possibility of subscribing or being registered by third parties in the future, can make an express request to firstname.lastname@example.org
D) Additional information
If you deem it appropriate, for problems concerning the processing of personal data,
you can contact International Performance Marketing SRL – Holding Carra Group – Via Leonidion, 5 73025 – Martano (Lecce)
If you believe you have suffered abuse related to our services, write to: email@example.com
For any other information you can contact our address.
E) Correction / updating of personal data
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that you have the following rights:
“Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights “
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
the identity of the owner, manager and the representative
appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update
- data integration;
- transformation into anonymous form
- o blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the
purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material
or for carrying out market research
or commercial communication.
More information can be found on www.garanteprivacy.it